Since grilling uses dry heat, the food you grill should contain a lot of moisture to avoid burning. There are so many different types of grills available in the market, the main differences being the fuel and build of the grills. Some of the best grills you can find online are:
The large cooking surfaces of flat tops make them incredibly versatile and ideal for cooking large quantities of food. Flat-top grills are also hygienic, easy to clean and maintain since they come with a flat surface. It even comes with a lid so you can keep it covered when not in use.
- NEW FEATURES - This unit comes equipped with Blackstone's new and improved side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks. PLUS Blackstone's new rear grease management system to help eliminate mess.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf, side shelf and the NEW side shelf with cutting board, paper towel holder and trash bag hooks.
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone grill is built to last with a powder coated Black Steel frame, stainless Steel burners and thick cold Rolled Steel cooktop. Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options
Portable grills are the best grills for transportation. Especially for an outing with the family or a gathering, you can fold it up and carry it anywhere you want. Since they are compact and functional, they are commonly used for camping and hiking purposes.
Portable grills give you more flexibility when compared to a built-in grill. They have been ergonomically designed to be lightweight and easy to use and maintain as well. You also find that portable grills can use almost every type of fuel- gas, charcoal, wood, or briquettes. Another crucial part of a portable grill that makes them more desirable over built-in grills is their versatility. There are portable grills that can double as a smoker, oven, or as a flat-top grill.
One of the best portable grills available online is the Weber Q 2200 Portable Gas Grill. The Weber Q 2200 Portable Gas Grill is a genuine portable grill with 280 square inch cooking area. It can fit in a balcony easily and serve at least 5-6 people. This grill is ideal for camping and small outdoor spaces. The grill looks very modern and sleek, making it very desirable.
Since its shell is made of aluminum, the grill holds more heat inside and produces an evenly cooked meal. It also comes with a hood-mounted thermometer that helps you manage the heat in the grill. The gas system in this grill runs on disposable LP gas cylinders, making it portable and convenient. Despite its compact size, this grill also comes with functional shelves on the side where you can store or prep food.
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
Electric grills are the safest way to cook outdoors because they don't use fuels that may harm the environment. They are also smaller than other traditional grills, making them easier for transportation, and can be used indoors and outdoors. One significant benefit of using an electric grill is that you don't have to buy charcoal, propane, or other fuel types since it gets its power through electricity. You also don't have to worry about fuel exhaustion since you will have an unlimited electricity supply, except when there is a blackout, which is unlikely.
Another great feature of electric grills is their temperature controls. Unlike grills with open flames that make it challenging to manage, mostly out, electric grills have a guaranteed consistent and even heat supply.
Electric grills don't emit any fumes in the environment, so it is safer for the body and a conscious alternative to protect the environment. Electric grills are also more affordable as compared to other grills.
One excellent electric grill available in the market is the George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill. The best feature is its fat draining system. This feature makes the grill a healthier option than other grills that don't have a fat collection and draining system.
The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill comes with a dial indicating if it's on or not and shows the grill's temperature. This feature makes it easy to manage the temperature while cooking. The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill also comes with a large lid in a dome shape that provides enough room for air circulation and even heating.
The best feature of the George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill and any other electric grill, for that matter, is that it can be an exception to those apartments and neighborhoods that have a no-fire policy. Since electric grills don't require a flame to cook, it is safe for those places where a fire is a hazard.
- 12+ Servings Upto 15 - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 12+ Servings Upto 15 for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
As the oldest and most popular choice of grilling, charcoal grills provide you with the possibility of a higher temperature as compared to electric or gas grills. Charcoal grills also tend to be more affordable and portable. You also have the freedom to make as many cooking spots as you want by strategically placing the coals wherever you want to cook on the surface.
Unlike open flame gas grills, charcoal grills don't flare up, so it provides an even and consistent heat for cooking. Charcoal grills are also capable of reaching high temperatures since charcoal can burn hotter than propane. The most popular reason, however, for purchasing a charcoal grill is the taste. The taste that comes from burning the charcoal is a signature aroma in any barbecue. The food's flavor gets blended in the charred parts of the food, making it the best barbecue's epitome.
As with the aged refinement of the charcoal grills, a company synonymous with barbecuing and grills is the Weber company. Their Weber original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill is one of the best there is. It is a 22-inch charcoal grill with an impressive cooking area that aids you in cooking your best meals extensively.
The Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill is rust-resistant and very durable, so you get your money's worth with this grill. It also comes with a built-in thermometer that helps you manage the temperature more efficiently. This charcoal grill is compact but still large enough to cook a meal for a small party.
The lid in the Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill is made of porcelain, which keeps the heat inside for a longer time. This feature aids in the even heat supply and cooking food evenly. The most innovative feature of this grill is the BILT app's 3D view interaction to assemble your grill the correct way.
Another feature of the Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill that stands out is the hooks installed on the grill side that allows you to hang your grilling equipment such as the tongs, spatula, etc. This grill also comes with an ash catcher that makes it easy and convenient to clean up after use.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling