The T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill is an indoor electric grill whose automatic sensor works quietly and efficiently. It is the first electric grill to cook food by adjusting its heat based on how dense a meal is.
Among the features that come with the purchase are the six built-in programs. These programs are automatic and can be used for grilled foods like burgers, sausages, poultry, meat, fish, etc. This feature is excellent whenever you are pressed for time.
This article will focus on a detailed T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill Review.
- First electric indoor grill that cooks by adapting its grilling cycles to the thickness of the foods
- 6 automatic cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish; Cooking surface: 600 square centimeter
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process with its preheating / ready indicator lights and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well done
- 2 cooking modes: 1 for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want; Large juice tray and plates with an angle of 7° to ensure cooking juices run off.
- Die cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher safe drip tray and plates; Refer the complete userguide before using the product
About T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill – An overview
Groupe SEB owns T-Fal, which is a French electronic appliance company. They are known worldwide for producing nonstick cookware and appliances. Their name comes from the use of their raw material such as Teflon and Aluminium.
Things to consider before buying
Here are a few specifications that may help you to find out more about the product:
Power: 1800 W
Weight: 11.6 lbs
Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 6 inches
Maximum Temperature: 205 degrees Fahrenheit
The T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill is made of stainless steel, so it is very durable. Whenever you invest in a grill, it is better to find an option that will last for a longer duration. While there are other material grills in the market today, stainless steel is the most durable of them all.
The die-cast aluminum plates that come along with the T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill are nonstick. They ensure that none of the food gets stuck to the grates and makes it difficult to remove or wash. It is always an excellent choice to look for grills that have high quality and durable plates.
The T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill comes with six automatic programs that help you cook some specific dishes such as burgers or poultry. Other than this, you can also choose between two cooking modes- one for frozen meals and the other is manual.
The manual feature lets you cook whatever you want; however, you want. There are three settings for the temperature as well, low, medium, and high.
The most important part of maintaining a good grill is the cleaning part. The most efficient way of getting this done is by popping them in the dishwasher. The T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill comes with removable parts that are dishwasher-friendly, so you have a hassle-free clean-up time as well.
Features & Benefits
Automatic thickness measurement and Automatic sensor cooking:
A unique part of the T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill is that it comes with a function that automatically senses the thickness of the food in the grill.
It can also determine the amount of time it will take to cook. It chooses a program from among the six different ones that come in-built with the grill during purchase.
Much like the automatic thickness measurements, this Automatic sensor cooking feature automatically determines how many items are on the grill or griddle. It can also adjust the temperature of the grill accordingly. This feature makes it so convenient when having a family cook-out.
There are six cooking programs inbuilt with this grill that the Automatic sensor cooking technology uses to cook the food it senses. The six programs for cooking are burgers, sandwiches, pork, red meat, fish, and sausages.
You only have to place the food on the grill, and they do everything for you- from the temperature settings to the timer when the food gets cooked.
You get an indicator light and a noise alert beep system with this appliance. This feature helps you to monitor your cooking directly and manage the cooking process well.
The temperature gauge has five different modes- preheat, start, rare, medium, and well-done. You can choose which type of cooking you want for your food according to your preferences.
There are two cooking modes with this grill that embrace the versatility of cooking. You can choose which type suits your cooking style the most.
For frozen food: this is used for defrosting as well as cooking fully frozen food.
Manual mode: this is for cooking your recipes and other vegetables.
These cooking and grilling plates are made with die-cast aluminum and nonstick. They are great for grilling food since they prevent sticking. Not only is it useful in that area, but also for safety purposes. The charred remains of the food can linger and form molds that are toxic for our bodies.
Other than that, it stops the residue from catching on fire and causing a massive accident. They also have extra-large drip trays set at a 7-degree angle to ensure that no excess oil and juice come in contact with the source of heat when working.
Many of the T-Fal GC7 Opti parts- Grill are detachable and removable from the main body.
This means that you can wash your plates and trays in the dishwasher. This makes the whole cooking experience more hassle-free.
Here is what one of the many happy customers had to say about this product.
"I have been using this grill since July 2018, when I first purchased it. it is still in working condition and reliable as ever. This grill is the perfect one for those who are living alone and those who don't have the time to prepare meals and clean up later.
The cleaning process is extremely easy and straightforward. I have tried washing everything and they still look like they're new."
Alternatives to the T-Fal GC7 Opti- Grill
Below are some of the smokeless indoor grills - these are pretty much similar in pricing and performance.
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates.UC Cubic Feet: 1.69
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function - can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage; large grilling surface - 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray; cleaning/scraping tool; dishwasher-safe accessories; Includes instruction/recipe book. 1800 watts of power
With six cooking options all mushed together into a single, compact, and portable grill, the Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe is one of the best in the field. It has a removable and reversible nonstick grill plate which you can reverse into a grill grid.
- Power: 1800 W
- Weight:13.3 lbs
- Dimensions:15.98 x 14.6 x 7.87
- Maximum Temperature: 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Price: $159.95
To grab this item now, click here!
- 500 Searing Burst- A high-heat searing burst raises the temperature of the grill to 500 for 90 seconds to give you restaurant-quality results at home
- Digital Control Panel- The digital control panel clearly displays the cooking time and grill temperature, which ranges from 325-450, plus the 500 searing burst. The buttons are level with the grill exterior, making the surface easy to wipe clean
- Advanced Ceramic Coating- The premium grill plates are covered with a multi-layer, nonstick ceramic coating that simplifies cleanup and reduces the need for excess oil and butter. The plates are PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Removable Plates- The grill plates are completely removable and dishwasher-safe. Cool-touch release features make it easy to handle the plates even if they're still warm
With three times faster cooking, the George Foreman Evolve grill cooks everything quickly without losing its authentic flavors. It comes with touch-sensitive controls that show you the time and temperature. This feature makes it very convenient for use.
- Weight: 13.88 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.55 x 7.95 x 13.7 inches
- Maximum Temperature: 500 degrees Fahrenheit
You can find it here
- Ceramic cooking surface delivers 20% more even heat for better searing performance* (*compared to standard nonstick)
- Plates open a full 180 degrees and fit up to 8 hamburger patties
- Includes two sets of large 11” x 8” cooking plates: ribbed grill plates and flat griddle plates
- Cooking plates remove for easy cleaning
- High-contrast LCD screen display
This grill delivers 20% more heat than other standard grills because it comes with a ceramic surface. You can also remove the extra-large plates for washing. It comes with a high contrast LCD that makes it easier to manage the cooking process.
- Power: 1500 W
- Weight: 17.07 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.53 x 19.69 x 14.09 inches
- Maximum Temperature: 450 degrees Fahrenheit
An indoor electric grill, the T-Fal GC7 Opti-Grill offers excellent versatility, especially when it comes to cooking grilled meals. This grill's precision technology makes it a top pick because it is both affordable and functional.
The grill's grilling cycles sense food thickness and cook the food in accordance with its Automatic Thickness Measurement. It comes with extra features that are unnecessary but still make life easier and more convenient.
We love this grill and you can find it here!