In the last few years, smokeless grills have gained a lot of popularity. The Techwood smokeless grill is one of those products that have been in the market trying to earn its spot in the game.
In this review of the Techwood smokeless grill, we will take a closer look at its quality, performance, and good and bad sides.
- [🍗 Heats up Quickly & Precise Control] - Techwood indoor smokeless grill with a LED accurate digital temperature control, allow you getting the cooking temperature correct from 220° F to 450° F. Maintains that constant temperature throughout the entire cooking process. Your food will be grilled to perfection under the high temperature from the grill heat with an authentic char-grilled texture and BBQ grill marks. Evenly Grilled, Tasty, Juicy and Browned results.
- [🍗 Indoor Smokeless Searing] - This electric indoor smokeless grill is adopted advanced airflow technology and hidden fan, virtually all hot smoke is reduced allowing you to grill all your food indoors without the smell of smoke polluting your entire apartment or home. You can enjoy grilled steak, Bacon, Burgers, Fish, Kabobs, Sausages, Pork Chops, Chicken and more to perfection Year-Round! Effortlessly!
- [🍗 Health & Delicious BBQ] - Techwood 1500W electric smokeless indoor grill cooks delicious and evenly grilled food without heavy charcoal or propane tank. The smokeless grill has a nonstick cooking surface that collects & drains any excess grease into a removable drip tray. This keeps the flavor in and the fat out for healthier, leaner, smokeless and delicious cooking.
- [🍗 Dishwasher Safe & Easy Cleaning] - Food slides right off the non-stick surface making clean up scrub-free! Clean up your electric bbq grill in less than a minute! Grill plate and drip tray can be removed and washed in the dishwasher even wash it by hands, makes clean-up a breeze! That’s another application for removable grill plates and drip tray. Cleaning a grill has never been easier.
- [🍗 Promise & Quality Assurance] - Techwood electric smokeless grill is built-in overheat protection, automatically shutting off if the internal temperature gets too high. In addition, our electric grill is equipped with VIP support service, offer a outstanding 60-day hassle-free return policy & 36-month promise. Our products are all covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual.
About Techwood Smokeless Grill – An overview
The Techwood smokeless grill hit the market in August 2020, which means it has only been around for just a few months. But it has already won the hearts of many grillers, including me.
What makes this electric grill stand out from the rest is its incredibly stylish and ergonomic design. Also, this smokeless grill has excellent features, and the price is reasonable. Many cooks love this grill because of its outstanding 36 monthly promise and a return policy window of 60 days.
Things to consider before buying an electric grill
So, you’ve made up your mind to add a smokeless grill to your kitchen; you should remind yourself why you need it. Take the following into consideration before you make your next move.
- You love grilling or barbecuing, but you own an old grill, which you don’t like.
- You want your grill to be portable, and you don’t like it when the rain interrupts your barbecue afternoon.
- Tired of refueling and cleaning the mess.
- You have an electric grill, but it has many flaws. For instance, it consumes a lot of energy and does not provide consistent heat.
Familiar with the above-listed problems? If yes, you should go ahead and buy yourself a Techwood grill.
However, if you have a large family, this model may not solve the issues at hand. You will have to look for something else that qualifies for commercial purposes.
Features and benefits of the Techwood Smokeless Grill.
Fast heating and precise control
Having a piece of cooking equipment that heats up fast and allows total control of the temperature settings is a fantastic feature. The Techwood Smokeless Grill is a fine example of such – It has a temperature control unit that ranges from 220°F to 450°F.
Also, when the temperature setting is changed, the device is designed to correct itself quickly. This maintains a constant temperature throughout the cooking process, allowing the food to be cooked to perfection.
Advanced smokeless airflow technology
There literally won’t be any smoke at all in the kitchen when you have cooking equipment that has advanced airflow technology that sucks out the smoke with the help of a fan that’s cleverly hidden.
This setup cools down hot smoke and mixes it with the air around it, causing the smoke to be invisible. Now, that’s exactly what a smokeless indoor grill is supposed to be doing. And to top it all, the fan is almost silent.
Electric grills must be cleaned thoroughly from time to time, but disassembling the parts is what most grillers hate.
Techwood has considered this too and included a non-stick removable grill plate and drip plate. The best part is that these plates are dishwasher safe. This makes the cleaning job less painful.
Overheat protection system
It’s good to know that the kitchen appliance you’re using shuts itself off when it gets too hot. This system is another cool feature, which adds extra safety and prevents the food from burning.
Here is what one of the many happy customers had to say about this product.
“As barbecue lovers, we have owned quite a few indoor grills. Each had its ups and downs, but most of them were pretty easy to clean. However, almost all of them smelled pretty bad after barbecuing."
"When I saw this product, I remembered the Japanese and Korean barbecue stores with venting fans just above the grills. The price was pretty high, and I wondered if it was worth the money. Nevertheless, I bought it and was quite amazed at the results. Everything works perfectly, there is no smoke, and I don’t have to open up the windows as there is no smell. Highly recommended”
Alternatives to the Techwood Smokeless Grill
Below are some of the smokeless indoor grills - these are pretty much similar in pricing and performance.
Power XL smokeless electric indoor grill
- OUTDOOR BBQ GRILLED TASTE – INDOORS! XL (13.75” x 8”) Indoor Grilling Surface is big enough for your BBQ party; grill three entire racks of ribs, eight large burgers, or grill your protein and vegetables together for an entire meal all at one time – in any weather! You can even grill an entire chicken “spatchcock” style.
- NON – STICK CERAMIC GRILL SURFACE: Super Non-Stick Cerami-Tech Coating means you don’t have to add any extra fat or oil. Even delicate fish never sticks to the surface – there’s never any residue to scrape off after. The Oil Drip Tray sits below, catching fat and grease from cooking. You get mouthwatering grilled meals for your entire family all in one portable, easy-to-clean unit.
- REMOVABLE GRILL PLATE: The Cerami-Tech Grill Plate is dishwasher safe and lifts out easily for effortless cleaning & easy storage. Just pop it in the dishwasher and you’re all set. You’ll never get stuck cleaning for hours in the kitchen after dinner.
- LED SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Up to 450° custom heat control; get the correct temperature you need for the perfect amount of doneness you want. Rapid, even heating from edge to edge keeps foods tender without overcooking. Char-grill steaks on high to lock-in the juices or slow grill pizza crust, veggies, or grilled cheese to a golden-crisp. You can even grill straight from frozen.
- TURBO SMOKE EXTRACTION: Enjoy smokeless grilling indoors! Virtually all smoke is captured so you can transform your kitchen countertop or indoor cooking space into an open grill station. No more firing up your barbecue grill or scraping and scrubbing after. Grill indoors & enjoy your favorite porterhouse for dinner any day of the year.
There isn’t a lot of difference between this product and the Techwood Smokeless indoor electric grill. The looks are pretty similar as both have glass lids, a control panel with LEDs, and a smoke extraction system with fans.
So, if we compare the functions features of these two items, they’re pretty much alike. The only difference is that the Techwood grill has an overheating protection system, while this model doesn’t have one.
Check out Power XL smokeless electric grill
Calmdo smokeless electric grill
- STRONG SMOKE EXTRACTION: CalmDo smokeless grill adopts advanced airflow technology and a smoke capture fan with 3200rpm, virtually all the hot smoke can be captured, providing you and your family a perfect indoor BBQ without smoke and odor
- 3-LEVEL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS: This electric grill comes with a temperature control system, allowing you to easily adjust the cooking temperature from 176° F to 446° F to achieve the perfect amount of doneness that you want
- DUAL COOKING SURFACE: This contact grill comes with a non-stick grill and a flat griddle plate. The griddle plate is suitable for pancakes, eggs and bacon; the grill plate can achieve authentic grill marks on ribs, steak and fish
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION: This electric BBQ grill is equipped with a temperature needle, it will automatically stop heating if the internal temperature is too high. Besides, dual temperature control protection devices makes it safer to use
- EASY TO CLEAN: The non-stick coating makes the grill plate easier to be cleaned with gentle wiping. The grill plates, oil collection pan and snap-off fan cover are detachable and dishwasher safe. NOTE: The drip tray may discolor in the dishwasher, please clean it manually
The looks and design are a bit different, and its functions are almost the same. Features like the smoke extraction system and overheat protection system are similar, although they both have different working principles.
There is a slight difference between the two in the temperature control unit and power. While Techwood has a power of 1500W and has a temperature selector that ranges from 220°F-450°F, Calmdo has only 1000W power and has temperature control which ranges from 176°F- 446°F.
Magic Mill Electric smokeless grill
- ♨ 2 IN 1 HEALTHY ALUMINUM NON-STICK GRILL & GRIDDLE – Use the griddle pan to make perfect pancakes, fried eggs or French toast for a scrumptious Sunday morning breakfast. The non-stick grill grate is ideal for grilling anything else – steaks, burgers, vegetable, kababs or fish. Your food will be grilled to perfection under the high temperature from the infrared heat with authentic BBQ grill marks and a great flavor
- ♨ PRECISE HEAT TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Unlike other models that do not allow temperature control, this indoor electric grill has an accurate digital temperature control from 180 F to 480 F. Cook, sizzle grill or sear your food to absolute perfection, adjusting the temperature as needed. There is also a cooking timer that you can set and walk away until your food is done.
- ♨ BUILT IN FAN FOR A SMOKE LESS INDOOR BBQ – Don’t get rained out on your family cookout, or forgo grilling due to lack of space or no charcoal or gas grill rules in your condo, simply use an indoor smokeless grill. The unique built-in fan system gets rid of smoke and stops oil diffusing into the air. You can now grill all your food indoors without the smell of smoke polluting your entire apartment or home.
- ♨ LEAN GRILLING FOR HEALTHIER MEALS – Instead of using a grill pan or frying pan that lets your food sit in the oil and absorb all the fat, this infrared grill will has nonstick plates which collect and drain any excess grease into a removable drip tray. This allows you to keep the flavor in and the fat out for healthier, leaner and delicious cooking.
- ♨ EASY TO CLEAN DISHWASHER SAFE GREASE TRAY – Making a BBQ is fun, but cleanup is tedious and annoying. With this indoor bbq, you can enjoy the same flavors without the hard work that comes after traditional grilling. The indoor grill and griddle parts are all detachable and removable (except for electronic parts) and are completely dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.
This one is the most potent grill on our list with a power of 1800W and can heat up to 480°F. Like the other products listed above, the Magic Mill Electric grill has a built-in fan and removable parts for easy cleaning.
And yes, we saved the best for the last, it is also the cheapest one on our list.
Check out this grill on Amazon for more.
Dealing with the obnoxious smell after grilling or barbecuing is a common problem that many people encounter daily. The root cause of this is that not all grills that claim to be smokeless do their job effectively, and many just don’t pay attention to the details when buying their products.
If you’re facing a similar problem, stop your worries and let Techwood Smokeless Grill shoo your problems away.
Click here to check out the Techwood Smokeless Grill