Adding a smoker to your kitchen equipment will ensure that you get a delightful flavor that melts in your mouth every time you fire it up. But the buying process can cause quite a headache. For instance, smokers come in varieties of style, features, and budget.
So, it makes sense that we want to go to the internet and do our research well before we seal the deal. If you've been storming your brain over where to buy a smoker online, you're in the right place.
Ease and comfort
Using filters, you can narrow your options by style, price, storage capacity, size, weight, and more. Sorting out the suitable options in a departmental store will not be as easy. You have to maneuver around heavy hardware, look at endless models, and study the features individually before you can find one that suits your need. The process can be time-consuming as well as tiring. But when you shop online, you can just set the filters, lie on the couch and browse across any category. Absolute luxury, isn't it?
When you go to a store, you don’t always know if the salesman gives you an honest explanation or tries to sweet talk you into buying their products. If you can trust people easily, you may end up buying a product that isn’t what you need. But when you shop online, you get to read genuine reviews by people who own that particular stuff and know-how that stuff works or is working for them. You get honest opinions, and you know what you are getting.
Offers and discounts
At online stores, there are huge offers and discounts almost all the time. Plus, during festive seasons, the products go on sale. If you are lucky, you might cut yourself a huge bargain. You’re unlikely to save as much for the same item when you pick it up from a store.
Let’s admit it! Loading vast and heavy equipment into the trunk isn’t a piece of cake. If you own a small car, you’ll be dead worried that it won’t fit into your trunk. Besides, there is always the risk of your smoker getting damaged or scraped during transportation. But online shopping sites will bring your new smoker safely to your doorsteps at little or no shipping cost. Now that’s smart shopping!
Not all departmental stores will stock up on all the varieties of smokers. Online, you get access to those products that may not be locally available at your nearby store. Choose any smoker from any company, and they will source it directly to you. So, you don’t compromise with what’s available at the store. You get just what you want and need.
Which online shopping sites do I go to?
To answer your query, "where do I buy smokers online" my number one recommendation is Amazon.com.
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Monitor internal temperatures with digital LED readout and meat probe
- Four porcelain coated cooking grids, 901 sq in. Includes porcelain coated water and heat Deflector
- 40+ lb hopper capacity with pellet Purge. 24+ hours of use.
- Fully programmable 150 - 450 temperature range
- Auto-start 300 watt igniter with auto shut-off
As the world's largest marketplace with estimated monthly traffic of over two billion visitors, Amazon has the largest selection of products across all categories. With sellers worldwide, tons of great smokers range widely from type, design, and construction material to price and storage.
Whichever brand or type of smoker you need, you will find it on Amazon. Plus, you can pick up any accessories you need along with your smoker. They also offer a competitive price, and for the same item, I'll probably save a lot more on Amazon than on any other site. No wonder it is my ultimate go-to for all my shopping needs.
Massive traffic also means more buyers and reviews. That means you get a great deal of practical information from real users for a particular product you’re interested in. Hence you can do as much research as you want till you find the perfect smoker for your home.
Other online sites & straight to the brand
However, with competitive e-commerce, your online shopping doesn’t have to be limited to Amazon alone. Several other online shopping sites have a huge collection of a variety of smokers.
Walmart, e-bay, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Target, and Lowe’s are great retailer sites where you might steal a big deal. If you are in love with a particular brand, it’s also a good idea to visit the company’s official website for the latest models and information.
With several new brands emerging in the market, you might not even recognize some names in the stamps. However, you will find endless models at varying prices across all these sites and more.
- Traeger > https://www.traegergrills.com/
- Pitboss > https://pitboss-grills.com/
- Z Grills > http://zgrills.com/
Tips for online shopping
It pays to do some study, figure out what your needs are, and how much money you are willing to throw in. Smokers vary significantly in design, features, and prices, and knowing your needs will help you narrow down the right type of smoker.
How important is portability? Do you plan to travel with it or move around family homes? How much effort will you put into cooking? How many people will you be cooking for? These are some questions that will help you choose your new smoker.
You will also want to compare prices across online shopping sites and keep an eye on festive deals and offers. Some sites may charge little or no shipping cost, while others could charge quite an amount for the same item.
If you are on Amazon as a prime member, you will get an option for faster deliveries. Besides, they give Prime members special offers, so you might even want to get yourself a prime membership.
And as always, look out for products that have more stars and positive reviews. User reviews will tell you if the product you are eyeing measures up to the company's claims.
If you go to a store, you will not know how efficient the smoker will be until you fire it up, but online reviews will give you a good idea about what to expect. And they are almost always reliable.